Friday, April 20, 2012

Cakes , Cupcakes , Shepherd Pie ..Anyone?

Happy Friday all .. TGIF isnt it??... 

Shepherd Pie? yeah people keep asking me about the recipe?.. hermm .. I wanna share but sooner im goin to sell this., My fren really love this especially fr those who came for my engagement ceremony .Yes i did served this, and "tringg a few minutes later it was empty .. ahhaha ..its so fast ,pretty hungry that night... so its kinda a Secret recipe for me.. There's a lot more Shepard pie  recipe out there from there u can modified it . The importang thing is the Taste ... the first person who introduce this is my sister Miza, she love to cook so do I . but we seldom cook together as we both not in the same house. :). So i decided to modify it a lil so unbelievable the taste was WOW hahah!! okay ..and i said to myself wow, i really am good at it. Bakat terpendam .hahaha ..BUT I'M SUCK AT BAKING HONESTLY!! DON ASK ME TO BAKE 

The result of my Shepherd pie .. Yeay ! 

..but if u asked me : the person i would recommend to bake  cakes are : . Is my dearest lovely fren Sheilla.. She owned a Layer Cake House ( Sheila & her amazing Kek Lapis Cadbury) but more to CADBURY LAYER CAKE. U should buy and try those cakes. For those who want to order these cakes .. can give me a call and will help you to order it ..



THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE  .. the result .. its so neat .. :) 100 % cadbury ! 



There's two more, I would like to introduce you Food4Fun by my Dearest Diyana & her Sister, both them are very creative and very passionate at baking. I just love it!  For those who lives in Bintulu, Miri or Brunei interested to buy and taste their cakes, you also can search for this page Food 4Fun  : Check This out ya!


Look at this ! Should buy it!
Dear fren and family  you all should try this!




SELLING HOME MADE CAKE & CUPCAKES FOR ANY OCCASION | BREAD & PASTRY | COOKIES | SARAWAK LAYER CAKE | TRADITIONAL DELICACIES | ETC





Another person is Zulfa , yes i uploaded so many pictures about her cupcakes because it taste really - really damn good! compared to Apetite and Lovely Dovey and Hilton as well.. Its true .. Because I love cuppies so much... Not only that I love to taste a new food or cakes ..Its a gen :) hahah .. so I should start  Put it in here the link and the pic as well : Our origin cuppies maker from KUCHING .. YEAY!



Crazy cupcakes! nyaman gilak :)




P/s :  don't forget to introduce it to

                  ur friend and family yeah !


















2 comments:

  1. smoga bisnez bjaya.. smoga murah rezki.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much . amin .semoga dimurahkan rezeki juak :) amin

    ReplyDelete