Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Fasting to all Muslim in the whole wide world :)

Assalamulaikum w.b.t, 



First of all I would like to say sorry that i've not updated my blog for a very long time. I've to do so many things fr these past few months . So today  i would like to take a chance to wish all muslim in the whole world . Happy fasting .. How was ur day so far? ..  Craving for so many things? 
 Well the day before fasting there's a lot of things happened nor bad or good :) but I just took it as a positive things.

How was my ....

June 

* Thesis
- i manage to get B for my thesis . well i've done my very best to do it . but I'm so happy & Lucky, that  i'm not failed .
Yeay . Thank you so much and a lot to my FAMILY, FRIENDS, and not to forget FEB & FSKTM  lecturers in UNIMAS who gave me fully support on my exams , thesis and My intern as well.. Love you all so much <3



*My exam 
- wow, it was tough .But, I knew i can make it! ... Alhamdulilalah the result was not so bad at all :) o  I'm proud of myself.. ahahah

*Dating 
- owhh wow, a lot of dramatic things happend.. well i know, well friends its about time to go with the flow. I cant really you know.. well .. lets go to the next part .. 

                                                        Went for a  Sarawak Cruise with Fiancee



*Having fun with LE SHASTA FEMELLE GENG !!!

You can preview all the picture in my friends blog / Our Fb 


July

* Internship
- it was good  I have fun ... Thanks to all stuff and my supervisor as well ...
- ive meet a lot of people ..

WILL BE CONTINUE.......

2 comments:

  1. lamak sik dengar cerita ktk coeq ooo. kmk pun sama blog lamak dah sik da update.. hurm.. well. take care ah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. efa dear.. lamak juak sik dgr crita ktk .kmk busy gilak . :(..cmne preparation raya tek?

      Delete