Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Diary of mine..



Credits to Ms. Chu MajorFlava

Dear diary,



08/08/12 - 10:56 am - Wednesday


It's an awful day for me. Flu + dizzy + fever its a no no no for me. Well I should go to work today, but i decided not to , bcos I look pretty awful actually. I've been thinking a lot about Love lately. I'm willing to go through those hard life , which some people knew what I mean . I guess. I'm not going to waste my time on some negativity thoughts or think again. Will give myself some 100 chance again I guess, I know it sound unbelievable that I'm going to give a chance to my love life. It's hard but I'm a person who always keep on trying and be patient with it. HE knows the best. I will always pray that HE will show me the way, the truth, an honest relationship, something that will open our eyes & think about it so deeply. It's hard because people surrounding me always talk and listen our hardness love life and when It comes to the reality that by giving a chance is something that they can't accept & they know it's my life & it's my decision.  I've been thinking about this lately and its so hard for me. People will not understand better than our self. We know what is best for our self, right? If somethings is not right, HE will lead and show us the way. I trust HIM, there's nothing to afraid of anymore. And I'm ready for whatever will happens, but I'm not going to wish for that will happen. :) . I know, at first I know what came into my head and  some people knew about it especially my close friends. Now, I know it sounds crazy and pretty bored to hear it but let me do this until I'm bored. Until i knock my own head to make me realize.




Now, It's a new chapter and will always try and trust and to be honest and responsible. As for the ceremony that been held on 11.11.11 was a true promise that we will stay together until the next level. It's not only an ordinary promises but it is something that I will never forget and it's a true relationship. And that makes both family has this strong bond of relationship that we will never forget.  I want to cherish my life full of joyfulness and happiness and love with my love one, family and friends. Things which is hard to forget just like that.  Life has thought me too many things such as how to be patient, how to be responsible, how to make our self to be happy and so many things. Engagement life , how i want to start with it .You have to be patient a lot.  That's all I can say. What I can say to myself and what other people told me is.. to be patient and trust.I don't know whats pop into my head, a woman instinct sometimes is always right. But, Now i choose to stay and be patient. If he loves me & choose me to be the love of his life, he will always stay honest , responsible, understanding, caring, & loving. if he choose back way around. Then you all know what is the answer.  

P/s:  It is so much easier if I could have a normal life. &  I love You and I always will. Cherish every moment that we had.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, fantastic blog structure! How lengthy have you ever
    been blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy.
    The total glance of your website is magnificent, as
    well as the content material!

    Look into my blog post Jerald Stpierrie

    ReplyDelete